MADELYN'S FIRST EASTER BASKET

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Confetti Romper - Target In Store / JellyCat Bunny - Gifted From a Friend / Chick - Target Dollar Spot / Stripe Bows - Ruby and Sue / Ella's Kitchen Puffits / Moo, Baa, La La La Book / Basket - Michaels

Growing up I always remember celebrating Easter and always so excited to see what kind of goodies I got in my basket. We always went to church then the hunt was on for those little colorful eggs and treats. It was always a fun day celebrating.

Putting together Madelyn's first Easter basket was so fun. I wanted to get her all things that I knew she loved and could grow with. Since she is growing so fast, I can hardly keep up. I am still trying to focus on planning her first birthday if I can hold back my tears long enough but that's another story. I had been thinking about what kind of goodies I wanted her first basket to have and now that it's complete it's exactly how I envision it to be. I cannot wait for her to see it Easter morning.


Hope you all have just as much fun putting those Easter goodies together for the special people in your life.

Joining in with [the good life blog's]

4 comments:

  1. Ummmmm, your Madelyn is the cutest baby girl in all the land and so is her Easter basket!!!! That romper is absolutely perfect! You did such a great job - it's picture perfect! Hope you and your family have a blessed Easter! Aren't holidays SO much more fun with a mini in tow?!

    Thank you for linking up --- loved seeing her basket and getting to say hello! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. darci, thank you so much!! wishing you and your beautiful family a very happy easter!! loved being apart of this link-up, it's so fun experiencing the holidays with a mini :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hoe adorable?! Loving your sweet fam & your blog!! Happy Easter!

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ashley! hope you and your lovely family had a beautiful easter sunday! xoxo

      Delete

Hover to Pin